Publisher : China Statistics Press
Published Date : 10/2017
Frequency : Annually
Language : English and Chinese bilingual
Availability : Printed Version；Electronic Version（CD & EXCEL ）
- Gansu Development Yearbook, edited by the Gansu development yearbook editorial board and published by china statistics press, is a large-scale domestic and international public offering comprehensive annual publication. It records comprehensively Gansu economic and social development situation by the large amount of reliable data, and is an important tool to understand the situation of the province, city, county and conduct a scientific decision-making, consult and research for every level party and government leaders, economic management department, enterprise and public institution, research departments and domestic and foreign investors.
- The yearbook is the eighth volume since founded, which is all the in Chinese-English and equipped with electronic version, records mainly Gansu economic and social development situation in 2016, but its statistics materials have traced back in time.
III. The yearbook contains the following two parts: The first part contains Featured Articles, Survey, National Economy, Construction, Survey & Mapping, Government Finance and Financial, Economy & Management, Social Undertaking, People’s Living Conditions, General Situation of Prefectures & Counties and Lanzhou New Area, total 9 chapters. The second part contains total 23 sections and chapters: General Survey; Population; National Accounts; Employment and Wages; Prices; People’s Living Conditions; Government Finance and Financial Intermediation; Resources and Environment; Energy; Investment in Fixed Assets; Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation; Agriculture; Industry; Construction; Wholesale and Retail Trades; Hotels, Catering Services and Tourism; Transport, Postal and Telecommunication Services; Education & Science and Technology; Public Health, Social Services and Social Security; Culture and Sports; City; Ethnic Minority Autonomous Area; Lanzhou New Area. For the convenience of using information for the readers, statistics have a brief introduction at the beginning of each part. In addition, explanatory notes on main statistical indicators are provided at the end of each part.
- The yearbook style is divided into contents, subhead and entry three levels, and entry as the basic structural unit. The entry titles are in bold and add【】.
- In comparison with Gansu Development Yearbook-2016, following amendments were mainly made in content of this yearbook: In the first part, of the chapter “General Situation of Prefectures and Counties”, added the content of Lanzhou New Area, renamed as “General Situation of Prefectures & Counties and Lanzhou New Area”; delete part of chapters; of the chapter “Transport, Communication and Post “, incorporated into the chapter of “National Economy”. In the second part, added the chapter of “Lanzhou New Area”; of the chapter “Prices”, according to changes of classification of retail price indices and consumer price indices in statistical survey and report systems, corresponding adjusts are made; of the chapter “Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation”, some detailed indicators and tables are deleted; of the chapter “Education & Science and Technology”, tables of enterprise innovation related are added; of the chapter “Public Health, Social Services and Social Security”, tables of safe production aspects are added, simultaneously, part of the indicators of civil affairs and cause of the disabled, are adjusted significantly.
- As the methods of statistical system reform, some of the caliber of statistical indicators, including the scope and computational method change and please note that when used. The presentation data is provided by the units and some are preliminary statistics, if they does not accord with the statistical tables to tables shall prevail.
VII. The units of measurement used in this yearbook are internationally standard measurement units, statistical discrepancies on totals and relative figures due to rounding are not adjusted in the Yearbook.
VIII. Notations used in the yearbook: (blank space) indicates that the figure is not large enough to be measured with the smallest unit in the table, or data are unknown, or are not available; “#” indicates a major breakdown of the total; and “*” or “①”indicates footnotes at the end of the table.
The edit and publishing of Yearbook were strongly supported by the departments under the provincial leadership, relevant enterprises and public institutions. We express our sincere thanks!