Publisher : China Statistics Press
Published Date : 01/2018
Frequency : Annually
Language : English and Chinese bilingual
Weight : 3.10kg
Availability : Printed Version；Electronic Version（CD & EXCEL ）
- China Social Statistical Yearbook 2017 is the comprehensive statistics yearbook which reflects various aspects related to social development. It is collected main social statistical data on provinces and national total data in 2016, also main social indicators of other countries/regions in some years.
- This Yearbook includes 12 sections: 1.General Survey, 2.Population and Family, 3.Health and Wellness, 4.Education and Training, 5.Employment, 6.Earning and Consumption, 7.Social Security, 8.Living Condition, 9.Culture and Leisure, 10.Resources and Environment, 11.Public Safety, 12.Social Participation，13.International Statistical Indicators. Explanatory notes on main statistical indicators are provided in Appendix.
III. The national data in this Yearbook do not include those of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the Macao Special Administrative Region and Taiwan Province, except for the divisions of administrative areas, the area of the national territory and forest resources and otherwise specified.
- The units of measurement used in the Yearbook are internationally standard measurement units.
- Statistical discrepancies on totals and relative figures due to rounding are not adjusted in the Yearbook.
- Data in the Yearbook are sourced from the following departments: Supreme People’s Court, Supreme People’s Procuratorate, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Civil Affairs, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, Ministry of Land and Resources, Ministry of Environmental Protection, Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Water Resources, Ministry of Culture, National Health and Family Planning Commission, General Administration of Press and Publication, Radio, Film and Television, General Administration of Sports, State Administration of Work Safety, State Administration of Forest, Earthquake Administration, Meteorological Administration, State Oceanic Administration, State Administration of Culture Heritage, the United Front Work Department of CPC Central Committee, State Archives Administration, All-China Federation of Trade Unions, China Disabled Persons’ Federation, Some Departments of National Bureau of StatistIcs of China, etc.
VII. Notations used in the Yearbook：(blank space) indicates that the data are unknown, or are not available; “#” indicates a major breakdown of the total.
VIII. Our deep appreciation goes to many departments which provided supports in compiling this Yearbook. It is inevitable that there might be some mistakes in the book because of wide coverage involved in collecting and compiling social statistics. Suggestions from readers are welcome so as to improve the quality of this publication in the future.